Prior to submitting applications to the City of Hamilton, Urban Solutions participated in the City’s Formal Consultation process, where a version of the proposal was presented to City Staff for their review and comment. Through this process, it was determined the following reports and technical studies are required to facilitate a ‘complete’ application as defined by the Planning Act:
- Survey Plan;
- Concept Plan;
- Planning Justification Report;
- Draft Official Plan Amendment and Zoning By-law;
- Urban Design Brief;
- Record of Site Condition;
- Functional Servicing and Stormwater Management Report;
- Water and Wastewater Usage Assessment;
- Noise Impact Study;
- Parking Analysis;
- Public Consultation Strategy; and,
- Right of Way Impact Assessment.
These reports have been completed and submitted to the City of Hamilton in support of the proposal and copies of the reports are available for you to review.